Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Meet Baby Shónagh {brevard county newborn photographer}

I had the pleasure of meeting Baby Shónagh (Sho-na) and her family the other weekend. Her mom Emma had reached out to me from a Facebook inquiry on one of the swap sites. She saw my information and liked my work and scheduled her session. I love when social media works out for everyone's benefit. Emma is relatively new to this area so it helped her in locating a photographer that would meet her needs.

She had newborn pictures done of her other daughter, so she already knew what she wanted. This makes my job a little easier some days. Dad was in the military (thank you for your service) and she wanted one shot in particular. She wanted her sweet baby snuggled in his pant pocket of his uniform. Well we she had her first daughter captured like this she was  a few pounds smaller and slipped right in. Shónagh was a little more plump so it took some creativity to get the shot but we did it.

Shónagh was a dream to work with. She didn't make a single peep the entire session. She posed with ease and just made my job a dream. And big sister was so excited to have a real life baby in the house.  So happy I was able to provide these sweet images for this family to have for generations to come!

















***Brevard county newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, melbourne fl newborn photographer, newborn photos, newborn poses, newborn props, baby photos, baby pictures, military baby, newborn shots, newborn images, newborn headbands

No comments:

Post a Comment