Sunday, October 8, 2017

Jasmine turns 3!! {Brevard County Children Photographer}

It's so hard to believe that three years ago I met sweet little Jasmine when she was just a few days old. Thanks to Jasmine's mom, Amanda, I have grown into what this business is today.

Over 3 years ago, I took a workshop on posing newborns safely and effectively for the best pictures. If I was going to do this, I wanted the proper training and not some you-tube tutorial. I needed hands on and someone to tell me the truths and answer my questions. So I took a two day workshop that did just that.

So then I had to put this new found knowledge to use. So I reached out to a few people to help find pregnant ladies. Then I saw Amanda's post in one of the swap groups looking for a photographer. We never met, I don't even think we had mutual friends, but she was sweet enough to let me take her daughters newborn pictures.

Thankfully Jasmine was a DREAM baby. Slept the entire time. Didn't cry at all and let me pose here with ease. Had she not been a great baby I probably would've went home, cried and gave up. So now here I am 3 years later, growing my business, opening a studio space and honing my skills each day. And here is sweet Jasmine full of SPUNK and NO FEAR! She has a smile that lights up and is just a joy to work with each year.










****brevard county photographer, space coast photographer, melbourne fl photographer, beach photographer, children photographer, palm bay photographer, family photographer, kids photographer, 3 year old, beach session, beach photos, children photos

No comments:

Post a Comment