Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Meet Baby Elias {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

Elias mom was the beautiful beach session we did by the rocks. Remember that amazing session? Well it turns out we captured her pregnancy just in time. That was on a Sunday, Elias arrived late Thursday! Thankful he gave us enough time to capture her maternity before he decided to come into this world.

He is here now and he is adorable as ever. He is already loved by not only his parents but his grandparents are all pretty smitten over them. It was such a great session to have all three generations present. I loved working with them and getting to know them. When I walked into their home, I was greeted with some amazing smells from the kitchen. Grandma was cooking up lunch and it smelt great. Well it tasted great too, as she sent me home with a bowl too! I really do have the sweetest clients.

Elias was a great baby to work with. He started off cozy and asleep but quickly decided he wanted to know what was going on. So he was wide awake. I remember when I first started I would get so stressed when babies were awake. Now I have learned that awake babies are ok.  I just follow their cues and capture their sweet personality. I love his big brown eyes too!

I look forward to seeing this sweet boy grow and watching his parents just continue to fall in love with him.





















***Brevard county newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, melbourne fl newborne photographer, palm bay fl newborn photographer, newborn studio, studio photographer, newborn poses, newborn props, newborn images, baby photos, baby pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment