Thursday, October 26, 2017

Baby on the Way {Palm Bay Maternity Session}

I met this sweet family a few weeks ago to document this momma's pregnancy as they await for his arrival. Millasent contacted me with a few weeks left of her maternity and we were able to make our schedules work to capture this special time. We picked out a date and location and felt good to go...Then the weather went crazy. You know when it rained every. single. day. for a week straight?!? So the day before the session, I went to scout the planned location and it was not the same as usual due to the rain. The water level was so high the rocks and the "beach" were gone. I was confident we would still have nice pictures even though the location didn't look as planned. I am so glad they trusted my judgement. The rain also held off the day of the session too. Everything came together beautifully.

When I met them the day of the session, I got to meet their sweet little boy Marcus. I was so excited to see him use sign language. I have taught my own son several signs and Marcus is about the same age as Calvin so it was super neat to see another little boy doing the signs too. While he may not know exactly what was going on he was super excited that day too. And big sister was such a huge help keeping him entertained. She already rocks as a big sister and I know she will do great when the next one joins them.

Once we got the family shots, we took a moment to focus on mom and dad. I love that moms always feel beautiful when I put them in these gowns. It is out of the comfort zone for many, but once they see the images they always confess how much they love the images. Pregnancy is a beautiful season of life. You are carrying life inside you, a baby is growing, and you are glowing. It truly is a magical time for you. And this mom was no different she was stunning!


















***Palm Bay maternity session, palm bay photographer, palm bay studio, palm bay newborn photographer, space coast photographer, melbourne fl photographer, brevard county photographer, maternity photographer, maternity session, castaway point park, maternity gowns, maternity images, materntiy poses, materity photos, pregnancy photos, pregnancy session, pregnancy images,

No comments:

Post a Comment