Thursday, October 26, 2017

Family Session at the Park {Brevard County Family Photographer}

If you have followed me for some time now, you may know that I am the event photographer for the March of Dimes Space Coast Division. I have been with them for 3 years now and I get the pleasure of working with them to help reach their goals and capture a fun event. They have two events every year, the March for Babies event and the Signature Chef night. The March is the 5k walk and the chef night is their big event to raise money for the March of Dimes to aid their cause of healthy babies!

For the longest time I didn't know anything about March of Dimes until I started working with them. The thing the spend a lot of focus on is premature babies, but did you know almost every baby is a March of Dimes baby even if they never spent a day in the NICU? That is because of their research they have discovered that mothers who take folic acid during their pregnancy and their prenatals have a better chance at a healthier pregnancy. Not to mention they also have discovered that a baby born to term is actually more developed. And no many believe term to be 40 weeks versus the 36 weeks. So these are remarkable findings for everyone!

During the Chef night they have silent and live auctions to help raise money. I have the privilege of donating to this each year with a photo package. Dr. Tobia, a huge supporter of the March of Dimes and his wife, Colleen; happened to bid on the package from last year. When Colleen contacted me to schedule her session I was excited to meet them. During these functions I see everyone but don't always get to know them. While planning her session, Colleen expressed that having 4 kids all under the age of 6, it would be easier to just be themselves for the session. She wanted them all to pick out their own clothes, and to just make it a relaxed session. I LOVE that so much. Many times we get caught up in the "Picture Perfect" photo that we miss the fun expressions our kids make. So we did a little pose and a lot of fun to make their session complete. I love the choices of outfits and loved getting to know this family.

If you are interested in learning more about being a part of the March of Dimes, please contact me.












***Family photography, family photographer, space coast photographer, brevard county photographer, melbourne fl photographer, gleason park, family photo session, four kids, children photographer, children photography, play in the park, beachside photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment