Saturday, September 23, 2017

A breathtaking beach maternity Session {Brevard County Maternity Photographer}

As we all know the past few weeks have been absolutely crazy with all these Hurricanes...Irma, Jose and Maria. Well because of all these systems the waters at the beach are crazy. There is lots of erosion and the waves are every surfers dream. In fact, I stopped at one small beach access and there was zero parking because the surfers were there.

Kristina's mom contacted me the weekend I just returned from my evacuation trip. She was due Thursday, and wanted maternity images taken. They say my work at Motherhood Maternity. Since they were super flexible I scheduled them before another session. They were so grateful and willing to go to the location I was already planned to shoot at. We got to the no name beach in Satellite beach and started to make our way to the rocks. As we walked, we knew we were taking our chances at getting shots because the water literally came all the way to the edge of the dunes. I confirmed with Kristina that she was good to move forward. I think we both knew the location was perfect. So we took off our shoes and set them in "safe" place or we thought. Within 5 minutes of our shot, our shoes had been taken off to sea along with my favorite step stool. Then a large wave came and that was the end of shooting on beach. Our safety and my gear was not worth the risk. Plus I was confident we had what we needed.

So we headed to the shore. The sun was blazing and there were little options since this is not a "park" beach with your typical access points and ground maintenance. So I found a nice clump of trees and shade and we were able to finish off her session.

Kristina looked amazing and pregnancy looks so great on her. We were so happy to get this done all before her sweet little boy arrived later that week. Unfortunately, the second session was postponed due to the conditions of the beach.


















***brevard county maternity photographer, maternity photos, brevard county newborn photographer, space coast maternity photographer, palm bay maternity photographer, pregnancy photos, pregnancy pictures, melbourne maternity photographer, palm bay maternity photographer, beachside maternity photographer, beach maternity session, beach session, satellite beach, mommy to be, expecting, pregnancy,

No comments:

Post a Comment