Thursday, September 21, 2017

Meet Baby Reese {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

I first interacted with Angie the early part of the year. Angie's husband had just taken a new job at Northrup Grumman and they were getting ready to move here from Texas. She had joined one of the local groups on Facebook and asked about OBGYNs since she was also expecting. I reached out to her to welcome her to the area. Having lived here my whole life, I always try to help others when moving here. Brevard County especially is a special area. Just like any where there are really nice areas and not so nice areas. There are congested areas and not so congested areas. So I think it is nice to know a local when you are looking for answers.

I once knew someone that saw an ad online about Palm Bay. They moved here without ever visiting just because the ad was convincing enough. Much to their surprise, it was not like they envisioned at all. They lived on a street with tons of pot holes and far from everything, including the bodies of water their ad talked about for fishing and family fun. So I think it always helps to get a locals opinion.

So I answered her questions about OBGYNs and places to live relative to where her husband was working. And of course I mentioned I was a photographer and would love to snuggle her new baby. Well, she kept my info handy and closer to her due date she reached out to me. I always love when interactions turn out great for all parties involved.

They have settled into the area, just moved into their new home and welcomed sweet Reese into the world. To say they have a lot going on is an understatement. Then let's add hurricane Irma. Usually during a session we talk all about babies, motherhood, and get to know one another more. This time we talked about that stuff but we really talked about hurricanes. I can't even imagine just moving into your home and bringing home a baby to have to deal with a hurricane. Fortunately they had hurricane shutters and found a generator.

Having lived here my whole life, I never evacuated for a storm until Irma. But due to the uncertain-ness of the storm, the size and not working for corporate America, Justin and I decided I should take Calvin and go spend time with my sister in Tennessee. So I did. After much talk, Angie and her family decided to do the same. Ironically enough we were both in the Knoxville area. We both fared the storm well and made it safely back and forth.

Reese was a trooper through it all. She will have quite a story to tell later in life about her first hurricane at only a few weeks old.

Angie was so kind and patient as she allowed me to focus on the safety of my family, versus editing her images. Of course they traveled with me to remain safe. As did all of my images from every session. Sweet Reese had a great session and we captured some amazing shots of her with her family who adores her and some by herself. She had some great eye contact too during her session. So glad all the hurricane stress is (hopefully) all behind us and we can all go back to enjoying these great moments! Congrats to this sweet family!





























***brevard county newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, malabar newborn photographer, newborn photography, newborn poses, newborn props, newborn pictures, baby girl, newborn girl, baby photos, baby pictures, family pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment