Thursday, September 21, 2017

Tis the season for family photos! {brevard county family photographer}

Hopefully you have returned to a state of normalcy now that Hurricane Irma is a thing of the past. Overall Brevard County was spared from major damages. I know there were some areas hit harder than others and some dealt with those nasty hurricanes but as a whole we are pretty lucky.

I took my son and we evacuated to Tennessee since I have a sister who lives there. It was by far the longest drive of my life! But we made it to and from without any issues. Once I returned home, we did have water damage that came into three of our rooms. So the flooring has been removed and we will take the next steps to getting it repaired. Thankful that was the only thing we really had to deal with.

It took me a good three days to get back into the swing of things. I felt like my life was on pause for a good week and I had to hit the restart button when I got back. Anyone else feel that way? It seems most people have gotten back into the swing of things and are returning to somewhat normal.

So with that being said I wanted to remind you about the specials we have going on for the Family Photo Season. (yes this time of year is family photo season). I want to make sure you all have enough chances to get on my calendar for a session or partake in a mini session. As always, babies and maternity sessions work differently and will be accommodated. Family sessions, I will do my best to make those work for everyone too, just know dates are filling up quick!

FALL MINI SESSIONS:
This is a great chance to have fall theme in FL. I can meet you at a pumpkin patch or we can create our own magical fall with the props I have. Either way, you are sure to feel all things pumpkin spice with these sessions. These offer flexibility to schedule what works best for you and what is available on my calendar.



CHRISTMAS MINI SESSIONS
Then there are the traditional Christmas themed mini sessions. There are two dates for these sessions. Sunday October 22nd or Saturday November 11th. Locations are still pending as I want to ensure there are no special events going on and we have a dry location. I have openings left on both dates. These will include Christmas set up and are 20 minute sessions.  I also have several pricing options for you to get some prints too. These can be great to give out as Christmas gifts.


If you are interested in scheduling one of these mini sessions, please contact me to set that up. If you prefer a non themed session, I offer hour sessions at the location of your choice and we can design it around you and your family. I look forward to working with everyone and creating memories for you to cherish year after year!

***Brevard county family photographer, family photos, mini sessions, holiday photos, holiday themed photos, family pictures, melbourne family photographer, space coast family photographer, palm bay family photographer, holiday pictures, holiday themed mini sessions, holiday props, christmas photos, family chirstmas photos

No comments:

Post a Comment