Monday, September 4, 2017

Meet Baby Liam {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

When having your first child there are so many things to learn and know. From feeding, to changing diapers, to sleep schedules to crying cues. It can be  a lot. I remember thinking that 9 months was a long time to prepare only to realize when I was expecting my first, 9 months flew by. Everything I tried to read and learn became information overload once the sleep deprived mommy hood began. Eventually we all bounce back and wonder how we even managed to survive..right?

Well for Melissa, she's been adjusting quite well. Liam came quick from the time she went into labor until he made his appearance. They told her to expect a good8-10 hours but Liam had other plans, he was here less than 5 hours! Some things go by the book and other things don't. We just have to learn to be flexible and ready! Good thing they were ready for him.

Scheduling newborn sessions is a lot like timing the birth, we just kind of guess until is happens. When you schedule a newborn session with me, it is best to schedule in advance to ensure I leave space on my calendar for you. We pencil your due date as the session date and then once baby arrives, we hard schedule the session. We had up to 14 days to schedule a newborn session to ensure a womb like state for posing. No worries, if something happens, we can go past this date.

Melissa will admit she had no clue about scheduling a newborn session, rightfully so since she never had a baby. So when Liam arrived and was looking for a newborn photographer, she noticed a lot were already booking later into the year. She reached out to me, and I had some free space on my calendar. (here's a secret, I love babies and 99% of the time I can squeeze you in). So we quickly worked out the details and got them scheduled. She shared with me that daddy was a firefighter and wanted to use his gear. I was so excited. Months ago I purchased an old fire hose begging to be a prop for pictures. I was finally getting to use it.

Liam was very alert during his session. This used to scare me, but I've learned some babies (mine included) are just alert and nosy and that's ok. We got some great shots of him and with his family. We also captured shots of him with his great grandparents who were kind enough to let us use their home for the session.

Enjoy looking at these sweet images. I love his facial expressions, I feel in true male fashion, he is giving me the "I don't want my picture taken look" a few times. :)
























***brevard county photographer, brevard county newborn photographer, newborn photographer, melbourne newborn photographer, space coast photographer, 32901 photographer, 32905 photographer, 32940 photographer, malabar fl photographer, newborn photos, newborn session, newborn posing, firefighter gear, firefighter baby, newborn props, newborn poses, newborn pictures, baby photos, baby boy, baby whisperer.

No comments:

Post a Comment