Monday, August 21, 2017

Meet my mom! {brevard county photographer}

I can never stop stressing how important it is to have nice photos of your entire family. I know we get so caught up in the little blessings of newborns and the cuteness of our toddlers that we forget about the adult age people in our life. Mom's especially get forgotten because they are the ones doing everything for everyone and taking all the pictures, they often get left out or have no energy left.

My mom has a hundred reasons why she shouldn't have her picture taken: doesn't have time (she works three jobs), she doesn't want to have a picture by herself (umm why not?) she doesn't know what to wear (wear what makes you comfortable) and the list goes one. Can you relate?

Well of course I don't listen to her complaints either and she listened to me and we did a shoot. It was fun I made her laugh, she made me laugh and I got some amazing pictures of my mom. Just as a I watch my son grow and age, my mom is doing the same and one day when she is no longer here I want to be able to look back and see those changes. After all I will most likely take after her in the looks department so I want to know how I am going to age too. LOL

She may have had to wait a bit longer then my clients do for her images but here they are and she looks awesome. We even had some fun ones with her in her sneakers. Yes my mom is a sneaker girl. She never takes them off. If you know her, you know this is true. Then we also got her playing on her phone...as us kids always say...you're always on your phone mom! Now I have her in action.

Remember, photo shoots are about you. What you like and what defines you. I just capture it for you to remember and share with others. :)

















 **portrait photographer, brevard county photographer, space coast photographer, melbourne fl photographer, portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment