Friday, August 18, 2017

Family Beach Session {brevard County Photographer}

I have a confession....I have a love hate relationship with beach sessions. Living right here on the space coast I feel that we are expected to love the beach and it is a popular place to have photos, but let's face it...there's sand. UGH. In fact I took my 16month old son to the beach for the first time ever and I can not believe the amount of sand that came home with him. It was everywhere. So imagine sand and expensive cameras...not good. Not to mention you can never predict how windy it will be. Not all beaches are create equal either. Some have nice sand, others have ugly sand. Then there are some with sand dunes and some with none. Boardwalks, piers, rocks etc all make each beach different giving you different options when having a session at the beach. Because let's be real, just the water as a background gets boring right?

Well fortunately, I know a few really nice beaches in the area that offer lots of options and great views. Take in point this recent session. This was done at Paradise Beach and I stumbled across this beaten path that was a dream. I have shot here before but never at this entrance. I usually go to the right but this time went to the left. ;) Guess things on the left aren't so bad. (that's as political as I will get)

So Andrea's dad wanted nice pictures of him and his daughters and tasked Andrea with getting a photographer on the week she was off before her sister started school. No pressure right? Well she happened to work for Suntrust, my former branch, and followed my facebook page. We had exchanged a few correspondences and then I visited the branch to make a deposit. Having no clue she worked there, she mentioned needing a photographer, then we realized we had already been talking. So we set the date and picked out the location and we were good to go.

This is such a classic shoot. I love that they choose soft colors to wear. It goes with the location. That is huge when decided what to wear. The beaten path was a perfect backdrop for the perfect beach session. Just enough sand, water and dunes for the perfect images. Guess this one goes down as a love beach day. :)














*** Melbourne beach photographer, beach photographer, space coast photographer, family photographer, paradise beach, indialantic photographer, brevard county photographer, beach session, beach photos, family photos, father and daughters,

No comments:

Post a Comment