Sunday, August 13, 2017

Brad & Jack...father n son {brevard county photographer}

A lot of the time when I talk about newborn photography, I talk about the first baby I did and always refer to my after workshop training. That is because I  actually did three other babies before I realized I had no clue what I was doing. You see I did one baby and well that was a disaster. So I watched some videos and read some things and then tried another baby. That was a little better. Jack was the third baby in that series and I had a little more you-tube training but still had zero clue what I was doing. So needless to say, I stopped doing newborns until I got training. After all, I cared more about safety than getting an image or making money. I am so glad I made that choice. Once I learned the art and safety of newborn photography it was like night and day.

So here Jack is a little man know. He survived his newborn session with me as well as a handful of others. Life has got busy and finally we got to reconnect. And let me just say, he is still as cute as ever. I loved his little adventure personality. We had so much fun on this shoot. We swung from tree vines (yes even I did too), walked through a forest, climbed up at mountain (Fl girl here, any mound of dirt above my head is a mountain), lifted up fallen trees and played on large rocks. Plus he go to make funny faces, give his daddy lots of hugs, and fist bumps.

There is no doubt that Brad and Jack are not the best of friends in life. I love seeing father and son bonds. Little boys look up to their dads from the start and to see a bond like this is amazing. Especially when I can capture that feeling in a photograph.

Dad's don't be afraid to get in the picture with your kids too. They learn so much from you and want to be just like you too. Teach them to smile like a man and to hold their head high and proud.

We even got Brad's grandpa in a few shots. Little Jack is named after Big Jack so it was neat to have the different generations there.















*** Brevard county photographer, family photographer, melbourne fl photographer, space coast photographer, children photography, family photography, family photos, family pictures, child portraits, father and son, daddy and me, valkaria fl,

No comments:

Post a Comment