Friday, August 18, 2017

Allison turns 1 {brevard county photographer}

It was a bittersweet day when we shot Allison's one year shoot since I did her newborn session too. I have had the pleasure of capturing Allison at newborn, 6 month and now one year. It is always so sweet to watch them grow and change. They go through so much the first year it really is amazing.

During this year I have also had the pleasure of getting to know her mom more too. The neat thing about this profession is I meet so many of you and I get to become intimate with you and your family as I capture you and get to know you. After all the only way to get true emotions and less shy posed shots is to open up and get close especially with kids. We have had the pleasure of spending play dates together and talking mom things. So when we were able to grab a few shots of her and Allison, it just melts my heart because I know these are a treasure to mom as well.

Allison rocked the most adorable tutu during her session. She is already walking and standing tall. She loved the mirror and even gave herself kisses in the mirror. It was so cute to watch her react to her reflection.

Happy Birthday Sweet Allison, I look forward to watching you grow as the years go by.
















***brevard county children photographer, one year photographer, milestone photos, one year session, breast feeding pictures, children photographer, melbourne fl photographer, wickham park, space coast photographer, newborn to one year, baby plan

No comments:

Post a Comment