Saturday, August 19, 2017

Rainbow Baby Maternity Session Featured on Parents.com {brevard county photographer}

A few weeks ago I posted an image from the Rainbow Baby Maternity Session on Instagram. A writer for Parents.com saw the image and was working on a Rainbow Baby pregnancy announcement story and asked to feature the image. I was ecstatic to say the least. Not sure if it would come to anything, I sent over the info requested and this morning I woke up to seeing this story in my news feed!

I love being able to capture special moments for my clients. I especially love tailoring the session to you and your family and making it personal and fun. This session was all of that. So glad they not only get to meet their sweet baby girl soon, but that they also have these memories to cherish.

Check out the story on parents.com to see our image.
FULL STORY HERE


***maternity photographer, maternity session, maternity images, pregnancy photos, pregnancy pictures, rainbow baby, rainbow baby maternity session, colored powder, rainbow, featured photo, parents.com, brevard county photographer, melbourne photographer, space coast photographer, newborn photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment