Sunday, August 20, 2017

Meet Baby Jesse {brevard county newborn photographer}

I had the pleasure of capturing Hailey and Jesse's maternity session last month. It almost didn't happen if you recall. You can view that session here. Well baby Jesse wanted to keep the tradition going with timing and waited until after his due date to make an appearance.

When I spoke to Hailey about what she wanted for the session she basically let me have my say. She was easy going. Sometimes that is great for me or hard. In this case it was super easy. Having a little boy there are less options to worry about. Also big Jesse likes to fish so I was able to create the cutest little fishing theme set up. The one thing that Hailey did want was family images. She knew it would be done at her grandmas house and would want those family members present captured too. I love that we spent time to do this. We were able to capture multiple generations, great grandparents holding baby Jesse and we even got the dog in one!

When I conduct your consult conversation, either by phone or in person, I always like to know what you want captured. These are going to be your images. You will want to hang them in your home, display them for others to see and pass them down for generations. I will guide you along the way of what is best, but ultimately I always like to know what you want.

Baby Jesse is one loved little boy. I truly love this session. <3


















***Brevard county newborn photographer, melbourne newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, newborn baby, newborn photos, newborn photography, newborn poses, newborn wraps, newborn props, newborn images, newborn pictures, newborn set up, baby photos, baby images, baby pictures, baby boy, newborn photos,

No comments:

Post a Comment