Thursday, July 20, 2017

Turkey Creek Maternity Session {Brevard County Photographer}

SEO...no this is not an acronym or an abbreviation for a job title like CEO (Chief executive officer) or CFO (Chief financial officer). Instead it means Search Engine Optimization. If you are in the marketing world, or digital world you may have heard this term. It means: the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine. I spent 11 years in banking and sales. This term comes at no surprise to me. Everything we did was gauged by numbers. Number of clients, number of calls, number of referrals, number of you name it. Everything was tracked too. Well the digital world is no different. The number of visitors to your website is tracked by some behind the scenes world that I really don't understand and the more visitors then the better chance your name gets put at the top of the list for any search engines. Yup, there's a science and process to it. So what does that have to do with a maternity session?

Well as a business owner, I do have to know a little if I want people to find me. Hailey just happened to search for a maternity photographer in her area and guess who's name popped up!? How sweet is that!?! All my hard work of blogging and posting paid off. People actually see me when the search. It always excites me when I learn how people find me and this was pretty cool to learn. 

So Hailey contacted me about a maternity session. She was due in less than 2 weeks! So due to some chain of events I had an opening on my calendar for the Saturday she reached out to me. BUT the weather had other plans. So we canceled Saturday. Then moved it to Sunday. Canceled again. Decided Wednesday would be our best bet. Nope. Canceled again due to rain. At this point Hailey was a little concerned we may not get maternity images at all. Being the Florida native I am, I knew we would get them. She having lived here only 2 years, is still learning the crazy weather we have here. I was hopeful we would get them. So we planned for Thursday and we ended up having a beautiful day with no rain to capture her maternity session. It may have been extremely hot, but we had sunshine!

I am so excited for her and Jesus to welcome their sweet little boy into this world. He will be the 4th generation to carry on the name too! How awesome is that!? We have to wait for his arrival before we can go getting excited over him just yet. Until then, we can be in awe at how cute these two are and how amazing mom to be looks!



















Hailey finished her session wearing one of the maternity gowns I provide my clients at no additional charge. This allows you to save money on your wardrobe and still have access to beautiful gowns. See my collection here: Maternity Gowns 

****Brevard County Maternity photographer, Palm Bay Maternity Photographer, Melbourne fl Maternity photographer, Maternity gowns, maternity photographer, Space coast maternity photographer, Maternity photos, Maternity images, Mom to be, Pregnancy photos, pregnancy photography, baby bump, baby belly, pregnancy, expecting, maternity session, pregnancy photo session
 

No comments:

Post a Comment