Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Meet Baby Mason {Brevard County Photographer}

Chelsea and Justin contacted me when they were expecting Mason after a friend had some family pictures captured with me. We discussed what Chelsea was looking for and she ultimate decided on the Maternity Newborn Combo I offer. If you recall I captured their maternity session a month or so ago. You can see that blog here.

Well Mason finally made his debut into the world...Chelsea did such a great job having to push him for over two hours! I was so excited when I found out he was here. In fact, I was getting a little worried when I didn't hear anything around his "due" date so I reached out and got the best text ever...a picture of sweet mason swaddled in the hospital wrap. He was here!

Once they were home and settled in we had the newborn session right in the living room. In case you didn't know, I do a lot of my newborn sessions in your home. This helps new parents out a lot. They don't have to leave the house with the baby and mom and dad can enjoy some down time while I am posing the baby. Dad's have been known to nap and moms love being able to shower and do their hair and makeup.

Mom specifically requested the fox hat, which is one of my favorites anyway. We even added some of his nursery toys to the session. We did a full newborn session with baby poses, prop poses and family poses. I am so happy for this new family! <3
















No comments:

Post a Comment