Monday, July 10, 2017

Mommy and Me {Brevard County Photographer}

Brandi has been coming to me since I started this photography journey. I have seriously known her forever. We used to play softball together years ago. I love that photography opens so many does including reconnecting me with people like Brandi from my childhood. You see Brandi lives on the other side of the state but her parents still live her. So it means a lot that she waits to use me over any other photographer she could have access too. (and yes I travel to her to so if you want a session when I am in town, let me know).

Well being as she does live across the way she was not able to do the Mommy and me mini session I had back in May. So she scheduled her own...yes I do that. ;) So we consulted on wardrobe idea and locations. We started with the beach, but once she had her heart set on the wardrobe we knew we needed a better spot. We need a field with tall grass and beautiful golden light. Well easier said than done. I scoped out several places I knew of but they were either 1. wet from all the rain, too green from all the rain or 3. someone had the nerve to cut them. But thanks to Tamsin with Tamsin Photography, she shared one of the local fields she knew of. It was a dream location. I know I saw this about a lot of sessions, but this seriously was one of my favorite. In addition to theme, wardrobe and location, Brandi also shared that she wanted more candid shots of her and the girls. So we didn't hassle with the look at the camera saga and just let them interact (with a little guidance from me of course) and got some of the most amazing shots ever. 

Moms if you are reading this listen up. GET IN THE PICTURES! Selfies are great, cell phone shots work too, but invest in a nice session with your kids. Brandi got a new dress, got her hair done and looked amazing. And her pictures look amazing. She did this for her and for her girls. So one day when they look back they will see their beautiful mom rolling in the grass with them. <3 Don't let time pass you by. :)











***brevard county photographer, melbourne fl photographer, malabar fl photographer, space coast photographer, mommy and me session, family photographer, children photographer, portrait session, golden hour light, filed, little girls, mommy and daughter, sisters, children photography, melbourne child photographer, brevard county child photographer, candid shots, community over competition

No comments:

Post a Comment