Monday, July 10, 2017

Polly Turns 1 {Brevard County Photographer}

I met Polly when she was about 9 months old. Her mom contacted me from a google search (nice to know my name shows up) for family photos. Her brother and family was visiting so they wanted pictures of all the grandkids. Well when Polly reached her one year milestone, her mom reached out to me again. I love repeat clients!

She wanted to do a cake smash as well as a portrait session. She didn't necessarily have an idea but knew she loved sunflowers and wanted those incorporated. So I worked my style magic and we pulled off a cute shabby chic session. We did good up until the cake smash part and that's when she let us know she was done. No worries though we got great shots and this mama now has beautiful images of her baby. We even got some great mommy and me shots!

















cake smash, children photography, melbourne fl photographer, brevard county photographer, melbourne children photography, one year milestone, one year old, cake smash session, birthday celebration, mommy and me, children photography melbourne fl, sunflowers, shabby chic, little girl, tee-pee, props, photography, space coast photographer, space coast children photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment