Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The girl behind the lens! {brevard county photographer)

Since my business has taken off so much this year I have met so many new people. When I started in photography, 90% of the people I was photographing I already knew in some way. But as time has gone on, my awesome friends, family and clients have shared my page, my site and my work with their friends and family and I have been able to meet some amazing new faces.

I love getting to know you and to share your story. After all that is my goal. To not just capture photos but to capture your story. To capture life's moments for you! Adding blogging to my lineup has helped me get more detailed about my clients and what their story is. I have learned from my clients and I have been so blessed to share some touching stories.

So I thought I would take the time to share my story and introduce myself to you. Plus most of the time you see me in workout clothes or something easy to wear and shoot in. So now I am actually dressed nice. Lauren, another photographer who recently left the area as back visiting her family. She wanted to get some family shots per her dad's request. So she reached out to the photographer community in the area and asked about a barter session. So we connected and she took some head shots for me in return. I was in desperate need of some because the about me section of my website has a photo of me from a wedding from like 4-5 years ago and I am not even looking at the camera. (eeek)

I want you to know I have delayed doing this because I am just like you. I hate being in front of the camera. I am self conscious. I don't know where to put my hands. I feel awkward. I have a big nose. I mean the list goes on as to why I don't, but then I would be a hypocrite if I never saw the other side right? So I stepped out and did it.

Lauren captured some amazing photos and even some funny outtakes to get me to loosen up! Hope they make you smile too.

So you can read a few random facts about me here. This was a blog a did a year or so ago. But the short of it all is I am just like all of you. I have an amazing husband who supports my wild ideas. We have fun together and always challenge each other. I have an adorable son. He is my entire world. (never thought I would say that) but he consumes all of my days. Having my photography business allows me to be with him all the time and never miss those important moments and I am so grateful for that. It really gives me the flexibility I need to be a wife and a mom and still contribute to the family needs. I am an introvert so this allows me to get out of my comfort zone without feeling to uncomfortable. I love staying active and working out. I usually wake up early and get my workout in before the little one wakes up. That's my quiet time before his little ball of energy takes over the day. I get to catch up on business, quiet time and me time. Some days I rather sleep but after working 11 years in banking and waking up early I am used to it. I hate running but ran 1/2 of a 1/2 marathon this year with my husband. Running is easier to do with my son than cycling is. So I have to deal with the trade off. Among other things I love to eat food, travel and DIY home improvement projects.

I look forward to getting to know you all more as the years go by and I document all those special moments for you. I look forward to meeting new people too! So thanks to all of you for sharing and spreading the word and supporting me. I wouldn't be here without you!

xoxo,
trisha












No comments:

Post a Comment