Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Meet sawyer {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

A couple weeks ago I got to snuggle with sweet little Sawyer. He was such a dream to work with. I know I say this about all babies, but seriously aren't all babies a dream? It's why I honestly love my job because it is sooo rewarding to work with so many amazing clients, snuggle sweet babies and provide timeless memories.

Sawyer's mom had been following my page for a while when she booked her session. I always love to hear how people discover me and every once in awhile someone will just stumble upon my work.

Nicole and her husband are both teachers in Brevard County. So when the time came to pick a name for their baby they looked no further than classics. Sawyer Atticus! Such a strong classic name. I just loved it. So naturally we included some pics with the story of Tom Sawyer. How could we not?

Check out some highlights from his session.

***are you expecting or know someone who is. I would love to document this special time, please contact me to schedule your newborn session too***













No comments:

Post a Comment