Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Meet Baby Kennedy (Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

Have I ever mentioned I love referrals? Well I do. It is probably one of the best ways you can tell me that you love me and my work by referring me to your friends and family. Of course coming back for more sessions is another great way too. ;) Lindsay was referred to me by a longtime friend/extended cousin Taylor. Lindsay reached out to me when she was pregnant and expecting her little girl. She wanted to take advantage of the full newborn session I offer to capture not only her sweet new baby girl but also family shots too.

Once sweet Kennedy arrived we worked out the best day to make her session happen. Daddy had to return to work so we worked around his schedule so he didn't miss out. Miss Kennedy is a beautiful little girl. We started the session off great. She loved being swaddled and slept like a dream. We knocked out all of the family shots which included mom, dad, brother, grandma and aunt! So we were doing great. Then it was time for just Kennedy only shots. And well she was not having it. Most babies don't always like the idea of being naked or in just their diaper, so I swaddled her up in hope she would fall back asleep. She never did. She kept her eye on me and just want not content. She wasn't crying but we also weren't getting the poses mom was hoping for. So I always follow babies lead. They are in charge. And we decided it would be best for me to come back and try again. I am so glad we did that. We ended up getting all the good shots and she did great.

One of the things I always advocate when looking for a newborn photographer is to make sure they are trained to handle your little one. That they put the baby and the baby's safety first. No shot or session is worth any risk to your sweet baby. I have been to several hands on workshops, gone through CPR training, online training and worked with dozens of newborns. Newborn photography is an art and we always want them safe and happy. Kennedy was not happy so we listened to her clue and followed her lead. It was the best decision ever and the photos show that. If you are expecting or know anyone who is please reach out to me. I would love to speak with you about documenting this special time for your little one and capturing this moment.






















No comments:

Post a Comment