Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Meet the Carrigan Family {Brevard County Family Photographer}

A few months ago I reached 1000 followers on my Facebook Page. To say I was excited would be an understatement. I know to some it is not a lot but to be it was a huge milestone. Facebook has so many algorithms on how they make things work and who sees what and how much they want you to pay etc. It can be quite cumbersome and annoying if you are a small business trying to get your name out there. So I feel that a good majority of my likes are genuine likes from those that are interested in seeing my work.

To celebrate the success of this milestone I had a contest for one lucky person to win a free session. Like most contests, it involved commenting and sharing the contest to be entered. Jennifer was randomly selected amongst those who entered as our winner.  We connected and planned out a family session. She revealed to me that had not had family pictures professional done...ever. Six years of marriage and three kids later and no family photos. I love when the "right" person wins a giveaway like this.

So I met up with this sweet family a few weekends ago. They were all so wonderful. Dad was awesome. Most Dads hate their photo taken and act like they are being dragged to do this by their wives and it is torture etc. He was not that way at all. He was so excited and wanted to do this and it just makes my job so much easier. Mom of course was excited too. All the kids were great too. You never know how kids will act to a "stranger" with a big black camera in their face but they did so great. Midway through the session, their middle son was actually holding my hand as we walked around the location picking out new spots! (melt my heart). We were able to update a nice couple shot of mom and dad and get some really nice family shots too!
















No comments:

Post a Comment