Monday, June 12, 2017

Wedding under the Oaks {Brevard County Wedding Photographer}

A couple weeks ago I had the honor of capturing Angie and Steve's wedding. It was a beautiful small ceremony surrounded by their friends and loved ones. They were married under the oaks at the Courtyard at the Oaks. If you have not been to this venue, I suggest checking it out for your wedding needs.

Angie and I used to work at the bank together. I had the privilege of capture their sweet daughter's newborn photos too. So I was thrilled when I had the opportunity to capture their wedding day. While I promote family, newborn, couple and maternity photography, I also capture weddings. These are usually smaller scaled weddings and I only take on a few a year to ensure you get the attention you need from me. I like to think of myself as YOUR photographer meeting all of your NEEDS. So while some say I should pin myself into one "style" of photography, I enjoy meeting all of your needs from I love you to I do, from bump to baby and every special moment in between. Just like for Angie and Steve.

Their wedding day was such a beautiful day too. We had great weather and everything went perfectly. Their venue hosted the ceremony and the reception which made it nice for guests a like to not have to travel around. We had a nice amount of time reserved for Angie and Steve's bridal portrait session that we were able to capture some amazing shots. If you don't know, The Courtyard at the Oaks is in the same shopping center as the movie theater. So naturally one would think there is no where to get nice pictures because it's a parking lot. Oh but that is where I come in. ;) It is a great location with lots of little gems to create beautiful images.

The reception was indoors and was nice too. The location provided a nice dancing area. I learned the groom who has some pretty good karaoke skills also has some pretty good line dancing skills. It was a fun wedding surrounded by their friends and family.































No comments:

Post a Comment