Thursday, May 4, 2017

Maternity Session {Brevard County Maternity Photographer}

The Roark family have a lot to celebrate....a new baby on the way. This will be their third little boy and I cannot wait to meet him. I know he is going to be loved so much by his two older brothers and parents. If there's one thing I can attest to, it's that he will have lots of worms and dirt in his future. His big bothers are all boy and love getting dirty and having fun! I cannot wait to see the memories they create and capture a few a long the way for them.

A month ago, we met up to capture this sweet memory for them to cherish....waiting on baby Brecken. First off Momma looks amazing!!! She is just so beautiful as she carries the sweet baby inside her. We started off with some traditional family and couple poses then we transitioned to more intimate images of mom and belly. Cade insisted on hanging around while I took his momma's picture. He said she looked so pretty in my gown and he is sooo right! He was my special assistant too. He helped me throw the train up in the air to have a more flowy look and even took some pictures of his sweet momma. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when kids engage in photo sessions and want to help. It just helps grow their creativity too!

















Maternity sessions are a great way to remember this season in your life. Carrying life is a gift and should be celebrated and remembered. The best time to have maternity images taken is usually around 30-33 weeks. I provide my clients with access to maternity gowns free of charge as part of their session fee. Are you expecting and want to capture this season of life? Let's chat. I want to help create timeless memories for you to cherish for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment