Friday, May 12, 2017

Celebrating 60 years {Brevard County Photographer}

One thing I learned young as a kid from my parents is that you never know when you will cross paths with someone again. So always leave a good impression. This has been so true in my photography as people have come back into my life for me to photograph them. About 10 years ago, I started selling scrapbooking material through Creative Memories and Ginny was my up-line. I didn't last long with that company because sales are not my thing and the company later changed but Ginny remembered me from others spreading my name when it came time to photograph her parents 60th wedding anniversary.

This was such a fun shoot. We had about 28 people present ranging from tiny great grand baby to grandma and grandpa. It is always neat to see family members over multiple generations. To see how the family has evolved over the years. How because two people fell in love and started something it grew into something amazing. This was a fun bunch. We had lots of laughs and a great time. We also took so many pictures and everyone was so willing to participate which made the day fun. I also had Becky from Captured Blessings by Becky come along as my assistant. She was GREAT. I definitely needed another set of hands that day and she was awesome to work with.

Don and Marge wed 60 years ago, had 4 beautiful children (3 daughters and 1 son), 10 grand-kids and 4 great grandkids! I just think that is so awesome that all (but one) were present. Their one grandson is overseas in the military as was not able to make it. But his sister had his picture on her phone and we got a really neat shot (scroll to see).

This session celebrated their 60 years of wedded bliss and kind of a family reunion at the same time. Since we had everyone together, it only made sense to have everyone get updated family pictures. It was a beautiful location and great weather too! Take a look at this beautiful family with so many things to celebrate!























Having a family reunion or celebrating a special anniversary? I would love to be able to capture this time and provide you with the same sweet memories. Let's chat,  contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment