Thursday, May 4, 2017

Senior Portrait Session {Brevard County Senior Photographer}

It's hard to believe that the school year is almost over. I swear when I was in school the days took forever to end and summer never came this quick....I know I sound old but it's true. As much as I love being an adult, some days I do wish I could go back to the days of high school. I had a great group of friends that we spent all the time together. Life was pretty stress-free (or at least looking back it was). 

Senior Sessions are always a fun time. This is a time to bring out their personality and capture what means the most to them. Justin and his family were referred to me (thank you for the referral) by another friend. Did I tell you I love referrals?? Mom was looking for something a little different with a slight traditional look but able to capture Justin and his hobbies. Justin has been a member of the band and plays the french horn as well as an avid surfer. So we started our journey out in Cocoa Village. It was the perfect spot for us to showcase him with his horn and his creative side. We also got to capture him in cap and gown in more "traditional" style shots that we were looking for. After that, we hit up the pier at Cocoa Beach. I felt bad for Justin, this was the last cold snap of the season and it was windy and cold. So we didn't get any surfing shots in but we did get some nice beach shots. 

Justin will be graduating from Viera High School later this month and has already been accepted to a university as part of their marching band. How awesome is that!?!?! I wish Justin the best of luck in his college career!
















Now is the time to start planning for the Class of 2018 senior sessions. If you are interested in putting your own spin on your session and making it all about you and the things you like most, contact me today. I would love to chat with you and set something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment