Friday, May 19, 2017

Baby Nora {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

I love referrals. They are the best gift my clients can give. Jessica contacted me after Elena had shared her images from Harper's newborn session. It's such a great feeling when friends do this!

Jessica and Nick were so excited to be parents. The smiles on their faces just beamed. When I went to their home they were just so excited to have newborn pictures taken. Jessica and Nick were also doing what most new parents do, celebrating a poopy diaper! It was so great. I know as a mom, the strangest things from poopy diapers, to watching them do something so simple can bring us so much joy.

I always send out a session prep guide to my clients for newborn sessions. It helps calm any fears and prepares them for what to expect for the session. Jessica did such a great job following it. Nora, was such a sound sleeper the entire session. 

Since I had a string of baby boys, I was excited to have a little girl. So excited in fact that I made this awesome floral wreath for one of her prop shots. It came out so great. I love it!!! We were able to get beanbag shots, props shot and family shots. Nora rocked her session and I cannot wait to see her at her next milestone since she is an official Baby Plan Baby! :)


















Whether you are welcoming your first baby, second baby or last baby, I want to capture their sweetness and preserve these memories for you to cherish for years to come. Want to learn more about my newborn sessions, contact me today. Look forward to speaking with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment