Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Expecting Baby Mason {Brevard County Maternity Photographer}

A couple weekends ago I met Chelsea and her sweet husband. They are expecting their first baby, Mason and over the moon excited to be parents. It was so nice to work with both of them for their maternity session.

Chelsea choose the full maternity session which allowed outfit changes during her session. This was a great choice for her to have multiple options with her images. She also took advantage of using one of the gowns I offer to my clients (free of charge) to make her session a little more fun. I love offering these gowns to my clients for several reasons. 1. they are designed to enhance your pregnant belly and make you look even more feminine while pregnant. 2. I've already made the investment so you don't have to! 3. They are great for photos!

Take a look at these sweet images from their session. I always love capturing maternity because it is such a special moment. You carry life inside you and it changes you in a way you never thought possible. You radiate with this peace about you and you glow for days! Some days I wish I could see images of my own mom pregnant...but that wasn't a thing to do back then. I cannot wait to meet Chelsea's little boy!














Are you expecting? I would love to capture this beautiful season of life for you. Let's talk about your pregnancy and how you want to cherish this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment