Friday, May 19, 2017

Custom Print Orders {Brevard County Photographer}

So late last year and earlier this year I mentioned how I wanted my clients to have tangible assets when working with me. I felt just giving you a digital copy of your images was a huge disservice to your experience. This was a HUGE risk for me to take. It seems that 90% of all photographers just give the digital files and short change themselves and their clients. We invest in these amazing cameras and education on posing and editing that we should do more than just give a digital image. These images are designed to be printed and enjoyed on our walls not just our social medial walls.

Fortunately, a lot of people liked this idea and have kept me very busy this year. That means a lot to me. When you are in a saturated market of talent, it is very easy for people to not see your vision and go elsewhere....so thank you!!!

I have also mentioned goals I am always working on. Blogging more has been one of them, I am getting better and another is showcasing the products people are ordering. I struggle with this one since I take the picture while wrapping it up and I don't want to ruin the surprise until they get it and then I get busy with 5 other things and never post it. Soooo here are a few orders that I have had the pleasure of creating and sending out.
















 Looking to add custom prints to your walls? I sit down and work with you during the ordering process to help determine which sizes are right for you. I want you to hang your family portraits on your walls and I want to help. Let's chat!



No comments:

Post a Comment