Friday, May 19, 2017

Meet Baby Cole {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing Baby Cole. He is welcomed into the world by his parents Ashley and Jim and his sweet big sister Avery. Avery was such a big girl and did so well for her shots with baby brother. A lot of times when you shoot young kids with a newborn they don't want anything to do with them and they actually can throw tantrums. Avery was a dream. She would give brother kisses and do just as we instructed her. She is going to be a great big sister.

Mom and Dad did awesome too. I mean after all they brought sweet Cole into this world. He is perfect in every single way. I am so happy their little family is doing great and this sweet boy completes it so well.

We were able to do family shots, sibling shots, a few beanbag poses and a couple prop shots. He loved being swaddled so we went with what he liked. Baby's safety and comfortableness is always my number one concern. I never try to risk a shot unless the baby gives me the ok. Look at these sweet images.












 Have a little one on the way and want to document their newborn stage? I would love to chat with you. I provide all the supplies you just provide the sweet baby. Let's plan your little one's first modeling gig today!

No comments:

Post a Comment