Monday, April 24, 2017

Meet Baby Wyatt {Space Coast Newborn Photographer}

As many of you know I went full time with photography last year after Calvin was born. I left my banking job after 9 years to enjoy time with Calvin and focus on my business. It was the best decision ever. As part of the :focus on my business" efforts I wanted to partner with a local Dr. to get in front of ladies having babies that I may not reach from other advertising efforts. I called several offices and Dr. Wolk's office was awesome. They were so willing to work with me and let me put some materials in their waiting room. I offered one of their clients a free session since they were looking for some marketing materials for their website. So they choose Leslie and her family. Such a great choice. They were so nice to meet and modeled so well.

Baby Wyatt was welcomed into the world by his mom and dad and sweet sister Lily. Best big sister ever. She was so concerned if he cried or if he was ok with my poses. I love when little ones get excited. She wanted to pose with him so bad too! I love that even more when kids are interested in pictures. Makes my job so much easier.

I am so thankful for Leslie and her family partnering with us to make this happen. They were a great help. Check out how sweet they are:















No comments:

Post a Comment