Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Birthday Cake Smash Sessions {Brevard County Photographer}

Birthdays! I love birthdays! Why? because that is the day you were given your first breath of life. That is YOUR day and should be celebrated. So naturally I love doing cake smash sessions with my clients. It's a session all about them and they get to have fun and get dirty with cake!!

I am behind on this blogging thing...forgive me. But in the last two months we had 3 fun cake smash sessions I want to highlight. The first was sweet Madalynn. I met her at her six month session and she just stole my heart with her sweet smile and chunky little rolls. (the only time in our life chunky and rolls are cute) We were able to capture some awesome shots of her and her parents together. I love incorporating mom and dad any chance I can. Then we pulled out the cake and let her go to town and she loved every second on it. She was not a very messy cake eater which was so cute in itself. (just keep reading the boys tear up their cakes). I am so glad we captured this sweet milestone for her.







Then I met Logan a few weeks later. This was his first photo session with me so we had to make sure it was special. We included a few family pictures but then it was all about him! He loved my hat and boy did he tear into his cake! This boy was so sweet and had a beautiful smile but once the cake came he was focused.











Then finally my sweet boy turned one! How did that go so fast!? I am sure these other moms are asking the same thing. Of course my son would give me a run for my money. Thankful his Aunt Dawn was here to help out so we could get this done. :)







 Is your child celebrating a milestone? Cake Smash session are always fun at any age. Not a fan of cake? No worries we have other ideas from painting sessions to watermelon fun. Contact me today about setting up a session for your little one to capture their special milestone! I look forward to working with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment