Saturday, April 8, 2017

March Review {Brevard County Photographer}

WOW!!! What an amazing month. Probably my busiest month yet! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love what I do and I love that my clients keep referring me. If it wasn't for each of you I would have no one to photograph....well except Calvin and let's face it he will only sit there for so long.

I wanted to just review the past month because it was such a great month. I am behind on blogging about each session I had (goal for the year I am working on). So doing a month recap will help me feel like I blogged everything. Or at least I am telling myself that. :)

Coming from banking, numbers are grained in my head. I cannot escape them. I try but the reality is I love numbers too much. So here are a few fun numbers....last month I had the pleasure of capturing 5 mini sessions, 3 family sessions, 2 cake smash sessions, worked alongside 2 businesses, 1 gorgeous maternity session, 1 sweet baby boy and 1 high school senior! That's 15 shoots and 74 different faces in one month!! Did I mention I love what I do.

Thank you to each and every one of you. I appreciate you all so much and I love being able to provide you with timeless memories that will last you for years! Here's a look back at a few of these sessions.
















Do you have a special moment you want to capture? New baby? Celebrating a milestone? Anniversary with your love? Family reunion? Just need an updated family picture? Expecting a new miracle? Business headshots? I love capturing these moments and more. Contact me today and let's chat about the ways I can help you preserve these moments to last for future generations.

Thank you!
XOXO
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment