Friday, March 31, 2017

Woodpile Sessions {Brevard county Child Photographer}

About 6 months ago we moved from Palm Bay to Malabar...yes they are completely different towns. Now that we are living in Malabar we have some property which is so nice....we also have more trees. That means more leaves ( I hate oak leaves) too. Well the trees are large old trees that required some trimming. We finally got around to it a month ago. It always amazes me how much a tree limb triples in size when you cut it off the tree. There were tree limbs every where. It took us a few days to get it cleared up, but we had a special helper along the way.

We took down a few trees that were not pleasing to the eye which gave us nice size pieces for firewood. Since we have a fireplace, we need a collection of firewood. I am a Florida girl so I get cold and enjoy a warm fire. Well once we got all the wood cut to size and hauled to the side of the yard, my husband started to load it into a pile. About mid way into this, I came out to help and noticed a prime "photo opp". Of course I got excited. I began to tell him that we needed to lay the wood strategically and I needed one or two out to sit on. He might have rolled his eyes for a second but he was a good sport and did what I requested.


Then of course I had to get Calvin to model for me. He loved the tree stump props I used for him. He was actually a really good sport and gave mommy some awesome shots. The woodpile isn't going anywhere anytime soon. So if you love this look, come on by so we can capture you and your family in front of it.


Deanna had her kiddos come down and we got some great shots of them too! Interested in your own, contact me to set up a mini session. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment