Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Products I love to offer my clients {brevard county photographer}

Over the past couple of years our photography world has shifted BIG. There have been so many fast advances with technology and how we take pictures, it is almost hard to keep up with. There are literally hundreds of different types of camera. There are film cameras (yes people still use those), point and shoot cameras, DSLR, mirrorless, instant, and cell phone cameras to name a few. And within these main categories are sub categories....so the list goes on. and on. and on. You get the point.

Well because there are so many, that means they are so easy to have access to it. I remember as a child my mom had this "fancy" camera. It took film of course and the film was these circular disk types. She couldn't just snap a picture every time she wanted to because she was limited by the amount of pictures that disk held and then she had to get them developed to even see it. So it was a process. Nowadays, we take a photo and seconds later we see the image on a screen looking back at us. Sometimes I think this instant gratification has taken away the art of true photography and what the images actually look like when they are printed. After all, isn't that how it was years ago?

So many times I have clients requesting digital copies and they don't even consider the print option. Yet every time I provide them with a print, they are in awe at the quality and the magnitude the pictures has when it has been printed. You can't get that from a digital view on a screen.

I want to show you (the best I can through a blog) some of the items I offer you from your session. I don't want my clients to feel they all have to get the same thing. I give you options to purchase exactly what YOU want and don't pressure you into a one-size-fits-all formula.

Here is one of the custom leather covered albums I offer. This is absolutely beautiful in person. It has a soft leather cover with a window image. The pages lay flat and are thick pages that won't bend easily when turning. I always recommend this for my wedding couples and anyone else highlighting something special they want others to see. This would look great on a coffee table in your home for visitors to look at time and time again and doesn't take up wall space.
Another one of my favorites is the custom USB drive and Proof Box. This box is designed to hold your USB so it doesn't get lost and to hold images or mementos from that time. So when I had my son, I had a box made to hold not only images from his newborn session, but also to hold special things he would receive during the first year. They are 5x7 in size and are custom with any image from your session. The look great on a shelf on display or on a side table as a book end. The uses for these boxes are endless. 
In addition to albums and USB boxes, I offer prints in all sizes as well as canvas prints too. I want you to see you and your loved ones as art and display these beautiful images in your home. 

Interested in learning more, please drop me a line. I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment