Thursday, March 23, 2017

Allison's 6 month milestone {Brevard County Child Photographer}

Allison was one of the first babies I got to snuggle and photograph after I had Calvin. Unlike most photographers, I started photography long before children. In fact, if you have followed for some time, then you remember me posting about how photography changed my heart to want children. You can read about it here.


I always loved photographing newborns long before I had Calvin, but once I had him, I was changed once again. I knew the importance of the images I was capturing for my clients even more because I had lived it. I gave birth and in a moment my life was changed. I suddenly had a baby to care for and he did not want to sleep in the early days which left me exhausted...as most new moms are. I feel that the first month was a complete blur. I wish I snuggled him more. I wish I starred at him a little longer. I wish I could have made time stand still just a little longer. But the reality is I couldn't and no one else can....BUT I can capture beautiful images for you to hold on to. I still look at Calvin's images in awe that he was really that tiny.

So when I did Allison's newborn shoot, I knew what I was capturing was going to mean the world to her mom and dad. I knew the connection and the emotion that they would experience, because I finally experienced it. Just like Calvin, Allison so was tiny and precious, and just like that she is now 6 months old. Time really does fly by. She is such an expressive happy baby. I enjoyed capturing her 6 month photos to see her little personality coming alive. Soon she will be crawling and walking and this phase of life will be in the past but fortunately we have these sweet images to remind us of this stage and milestone.







If your little one is approaching a milestone, please contact me for setting up a milestone session. I have several options available to make the memories never fade.



No comments:

Post a Comment