Thursday, March 30, 2017

Business Spotlight {Brevard County Photographer}

Children, family and newborns are my main focus with photography. I take on a select number of weddings each year and every once in a while I work with businesses/organizations in our area to meet their needs too. This past month I had the pleasure of working with two different business/organizations.

The first was a local law firm: Hayworth and Chaney PA. I worked with them while I was in banking and they were in need of some updated head shots. I've always said that when you are interacting with people you are always being interviewed. You just never know when they will need you for a job. Fortunately for me, they valued my work while at the bank so there decision to use me for head shots came from that experience. It is truly humbling when people see your hardwork and value you because of it.

Mike Hayworth and Glen Chaney have their law firm located in Melbourne Florida along route 1. They have been practicing law in this area since 1989. Their area of expertise is civil and trial law, protecting and defending their clients who have been wronged or face lawsuits by others. If you or someone you know is looking for a law firm to represent your case, please contact them. You can find their information on their site Hayworth & Chaney PA



I also had the privilege of working with a local organization, Serene Harbor. My dear friend and former colleague, Beverly DeMeyer is their marketing director. Since their board of directors recently changed members, they needed an updated image of their board. Serene Harbor is a local non for profit organization that works with those who are faced with domestic violence. They offer emergency shelter, counseling, and outreach. They have their annual event, In her Shoes, to raise support, awareness and funds for the organization and women's domestic violence. If you want to get involved or learn more, please visit their site and consider attending their upcoming event.

No comments:

Post a Comment