Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February In Review {Brevard County Photographer}

Hello March! It seems 2017 is moving along quite fast and we are already entering into the 3rd month of the year. I know they say it goes by fast the older you get, but man it is flying by. I think adding a kid to the mix makes it go by faster too. Watching him change every day right before my very own eyes. I wish there was a pause button to keep him little just a little longer. Fortunately I have TONS of pictures and videos of him to look back on and remember these special days. I hope you are doing the same thing with those in your life...taking the time to capture a few memories here and there so years later you can look back and smile at the wonderful memories made.

The age we live in is great. We have cameras at our fingertips with unlimited storage. It makes taking a picture so easy and simple. Yet as you know, there is still the need for quality professional images. I am so fortunate to have amazing clients like you, that come to me time and time again to capture milestones and special events for your family to cherish.

I wanted to do a quick review of the amazing memories I captured this month.
Ella Turned 1




The Lecun family updated their family portrait


 Raegan turned one!


 The Miller's Celebrated 25 years of marriage


The McQuaig family was highlighted for the March of Dimes Ambassador Family

 Allison turned 6 months old

There was a huge wildfire that could be seen for miles

My nephews celebrated their birthday


And let's not forget my sweet baby turned 10  months old.




February is a short month that went by fast with lots of excitement. I hope you took the time to capture some great memories. Have a special milestone coming up? Adding to the family or just need to update the family photo? Let's chat. I want to help you preserve your memories and create artwork that you want to hang in your home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment