Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Valentine's Day Mini's {Brevard County Children Photographer}

We had a fun kissing booth set up this year for our Valentine's Day mini session. Thanks to my amazing husband...I showed him what I wanted and he created it just like that! I foresee this being used again later in the year too!

We had some sweet kids stop in for the Valentine's Day mini sessions but my favorite would have to be Calvin and Allie. I arranged a shoot with Calvin's friend Allie (because that's what moms do right?!?lol) and these two totally will melt your heart.

Liam was so much fun and turned my blanket into a cape. Carter was still his serious self but we did squeeze a smile out of him. He just looks so dapper in his photos. And the Rowland clan visited me last year so it was fun to see them again. They all did so great and Lilly peeking through the Kissing booth was exactly what I envisioned in my head.

Check out the  highlights from the Valentine's day Sessions.



























***Brevard county children photographer, space coast children photographer, melbourne fl children photographer, palm bay children photographer, vero beach children photographer, sebastian children photographer, palm bay photo studio, brevard county photo studio, viera children photographer, viera photo studio, melbourne fl photo studio, mini session, valentines day photo sessions, vday set up, vday photos, themed photos, themed set ups

No comments:

Post a Comment