Friday, February 2, 2018

Meet Baby Camila {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

When you are a new parent there are so many things to prepare yourself for and most of the time nine months is not enough. Even though towards the end it feels like forever, it really is not enough time. Some days I wish I could put Calvin back in to prepare myself a little better.

With newborn photography becoming more and more popular, booking a newborn session before the baby arrives, is becoming an item on the things to do list when you are expecting. If you are not really exposed to this, then it could slip your mind and never get done. Let's face it pregnancy brain is real. So when  a client contacts me and their baby is already born, I will do my best to fit them in. I believe everyone deserves the chance to have amazing newborn photos and if I can bring that to life, then I certainly will do my best.

When Shirley contacted me, sweet Camila had already arrived. We were able to make our schedules work and get them in to the studio for her newborn session. I am so glad I was able to meet this sweet family too. I love hearing everyone's stories. Motherhood is a club, only once you are in you really don't get out. We carry one another burdens, we understand things only moms understands (like the random stain on our shirts) and we enjoy the rewards of being moms like when our sweet little ones call us mama and hug us.

So when my clients tell me about their road to conception, I relate with them. I know the struggle and I know the joy a baby brings. For Shirley and her husband it was no different. Camila was extra special to them. She is their rainbow baby....their baby of hope. It brings me so much joy that parents tell me these precious details so I can highlight it during the session.

Camila, was a sweet baby during her entire session. We were able to get so many great shots. I am so glad I was able to work with them and provide these sweet memories. Check out the highlights from her session below.













***Palm Bay newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, palm bay portrait studio, palm bay maternity and newborn photographer, brevard count newborn photographer, brevard county newborn studio, melbourne fl newborn photographer, melbourne fl newborn studio, sebastian newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, newborn, newborn poses, newborn wraps, newborn props, newborn images, newborn session, professional newborn photographer, give me your babies,

No comments:

Post a Comment