Saturday, January 27, 2018

Grassy Field Maternity Session {Brevard Count Maternity Photographer}

When I first met Lori and Ron it was for their design session and studio tour. I like to have all new clients come to the studio and get familiar with the location they will be brining their sweet baby to, get to know one another and design their sessions. This helps you and me at the same time. It allows you to have a sense of peace about what to expect and how things will work and for me it allows me to know your vision and break the ice of meeting one another. Plus I LOVE my studio and want to show it to everyone. :)

So during her design session we discussed dresses. Lori loved a white dress I had that fit her perfectly. But she also wanted a mustard colored dress. She looked but never really found what she loved. Then a vendor was have a flash sale of a lifetime. So I reached out to Lori asking is she liked the gowns that would be available.I couldn't promise I would snag the one she liked but I would try. Well I snagged the one she liked plus a few others to add to my collection. Lori got to wear her mustard one and then agreed to model a few of the other gowns for me too.

The day of Lori's session it was freezing. I think it was the coldest day of the year. I felt so bad, but at the same time she wasn't sweating so that is a plus. Her session was beautiful. The location was the perfect backdrop...warm winter sunset with a clear blue sky, a light breeze to give us the model hair look and the most golden tall grass ever. <3 The gowns worked perfect at this location.

Lori was stunning and I loved that Ron continued to tell her that the entire session. I say this all the time to moms to be, your husband/partner founds you smoking hot pregnant. I know you don't feel that way, but you are! and that is why I love maternity sessions so much. For 9 months (really 10) you carry your sweet baby and deal with morning sickness, nausea, aches and pains, stretch marks, weight gain and then birth that sometimes you forget to see the beauty that surrounds it. Child bearing is still reserved just for woman. How amazing is that? Men can't do it only we can. And it really is the most beautiful stage in a women's life. The best part is I get to capture that time for you so you can look back after the fact and see just how amazingly beautiful you are.

Thanks again, to Lori for modeling all these beautiful gowns. These are now available for clients to wear plus 2 additional gowns. You can see our full collection of gowns here: Maternity Gown Collection 

Here's the highlights from their session.

















***brevard county maternity photographer, space coast maternity photographer, melbourne maternity photographer, palm bay maternity photographer, viera maternity photographer, palm bay photography studio, melbourne photo studio, palm bay photo studio, brevard photo studio, maternity gowns, maternity poses, maternity images, maternity session, tall grassy field, mommy to be, pregnancy photos, pregnancy images

No comments:

Post a Comment