Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Meyer Family

As I get older it seems like families these days are far more spread out than ever before. When I was a kid, half the houses on my street were relatives...aunts, uncles and cousins. And other family members lived in the same town just minutes away. Now looking at my own family we are all spread out...it makes getting together harder especially as we all start to add kids to our own families.

So when families contact me for extended family sessions I get excited for them. I know what it is like to finally have everyone together! I will also let you know I don't change my pricing for extended families. I come from a family of 6 so bigger families have a special place in my heart.

Kristi had contacted me to tell me that everyone was going to be in Fl for the Christmas holiday. They were all coming in from all over and they wanted to get a family session. We were able to do this the day before Christmas eve. It was a fun session. Some of the cousins had never meet before until a few days earlier. So I know this session is extra special for this family. It is always neat to see how a family grows from just two people falling in love. <3

Here are a few highlights from their session.



















**family session, extended family, family photos, brevard county photographer, space coast photographer, melbourne fl photographer, grant fl photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment