Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Lilly turns 10 {Brevard County Children Photographer}

There are certain milestones in life that are worth celebrating a little more than others. Of course we tend to focus a lot on the first few years and then kind of taper of after that. Maybe because we loose our cuteness?? only kidding.  But I wonder why that is?? Hmm. There are so many special milestones that happen after our first birthday.

I think 5 is huge for kids. They are a whole hand of fingers old and most likely ready to start kindergarten which is a big deal. Thirteen is like the right of passage to becoming a teenager, sixteen you get a drivers license and eighteen you become an adult, and the list goes one. Personally I love birthdays so I celebrate every year all month long. Or at least I did until my son was born in the same month and stole my glory. lol

For Lilly, she is celebrating 10!! This is huge....you officially become a double digit age, all ten fingers. Never again will she be in the single digits. As her dad said, Single digit midget. Cute! But wow 10 years old. I can remember vaguely turning 10. I thought it was the best thing ever. So does Lilly. She was pretty excited to be 10 and all the fun celebrating her parents had planned for her.

I always love Lilly's story, she was born before 30 weeks of pregnancy and stayed weeks at the NICU. A scary first start to life, this little girl is doing amazing. She has no issues from her early birth and really is a sweet little girl. Her smile is so big it bursts every time and she loves to laugh. She is so smart and caring especially for her bunny and her sweet cousins.

We had a fun time capturing this special time for Lilly. I think our favorite part was the GLITTER!! Mom had the vision and we made it come to life. SO MUCH FUN! I think I may need to do some glitter sessions soon! Feel free to check out the highlights from her session. Happy Birthday Lilly!




















***brevard county photographer, space coast photographer, children photographer, melbourne fl photographer, palm bay photographer, viera photographer, palm bay portrait studio, melbourne photo studio, brevard county portrait studio, children milestone photos, turning 10, glitter sessions,

No comments:

Post a Comment