Friday, January 12, 2018

Meet Baby Olivia {Palm Bay Newborn Photographer}

When Vanessa contacted me she was pretty close to her due date and worried she wouldn't get to book a session. I always leave room for a few babies on my Calendar. I know as a first time mom you have so many things to do and being you've never been pregnant before it can all seem overwhelming and new to you. So I understand that photography is also new for moms too. The way we take newborn photos now is not like it was 10, 15, or even 20 years ago. So I always leave wiggle room.

Vanessa was happy of course. Her only concern was that the baby would come before daddy went back on ship. He serves in our US Coast Guard and many times they are on ship for extended periods of time with communication limitations. So when I received the text that sweet Baby Olivia had arrived just a few days before Christmas. After all she was the best gift they could've received.

We were able to do her newborn session with dad still here and got some amazing shots of him with her and his uniform. I always love military shots. Since they are military, they are not from here. Texas is their home and we added a little Texas love to one of the images. Grandma was also here to visit so we were delighted to include her in the session as well. I always encourage grandparents be present in these images. I would give anything to have a professional quality photo of my grandma holding me. Heck I don't even think there is a good quality one of my mom holding me! It just wasn't the thing back then.

Either way, sweet Olivia rocked her session and we were able to capture so many people images of her. See her highlights below.

If you are expecting or know someone who is, please take a moment to refer them to me. Anytime you refer a client you will get a $50 credit to use towards your next session or product purchase.





















***Brevard county newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, melbourne newborn photographer, viera newborn photographer, sebastian newborn photographer, newborn studio, newborn photo studio, palm bay photography studio, brevard photographer studio, space coast photography studio, portrait studio, studio newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn wrapping, newborn session.

No comments:

Post a Comment