Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Meet Baby Levi {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

Sweet baby Levi came to the studio a few weeks ago for his newborn session. He came with his big sister and parents. I was so excited when I talked to mom prior to the session about the design part of their session.  Mom knew she wanted posed studio newborn photos since that is what she did with big sister. She also said that his nursery had mints and greys. Otherwise she was leaving it up to me.

When I inquired about his name, she told me it was going to be Levi ( a name I personally love). So of course we had to use the "levi" Blue jeans for him. He looked so cute in those little pants. I had also just received the tee-pee prop and thought how cute would a little boy look in their?!?! Right? well he rocked it.

Big sister did so good and Levi rocked his session. We got a lot of really nice shots for mom and dad to treasure for years to come. I am so happy I was able to work with this sweet family!

Check out the highlights below.






















***Newborn session, newborn photography, newborn baby, newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, Melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, Sebastian newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, Brevard newborn photography studio, Melbourne newborn studio, Viera newborn photographer, merit island newborn photographer, rockledge newborn photographer, newborn poses, newborn workflow, newborn wrapping, newborn babies, baby photos, baby photographer, baby whisperer, baby snuggler, prop shots, family shots,

No comments:

Post a Comment