Sunday, February 11, 2018

Meet Baby Brayden {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

I met Heather several years ago in banking. Due to some staffing changes she was transferred to my branch on my teller team. I was quite excited to have her too. I had some staffing shortages so it was just myself and another teller who had been with the bank for almost 30 years. She was looking at retirement and counting down the days. So when Heather came aboard it was like a breath of fresh air. I was able to impart my knowledge on to someone and she had the motivation to move along in her career.

Her and Joshua were actually set up by another banking teammate. Who knew that encounter would lead them to marriage in 2016 and then a baby in 2018. I had the pleasure of taking engagement photos for them. So it is always nice to see relationships blossom and grow as they add to their nest.

Brayden is such a sweet little boy who is already loved very much. Mom and dad were natural first parents and very calm with their baby. Dad is a firefighter for the City of Melbourne so of course I suggested bringing in his gear for some great shots. Mom is a huge Gator fan, actually her whole family is, so I surprised her and had a Florida Gator Pennant and football ready for the session. I love when I can personalize a session around my clients jobs and things they love.

I always tell clients when we do a design session, that this is your baby and I want the pictures to be ones you will love. Yes I can create beautiful photos with your baby, but if they set up or colors are not what you like, then chances are you are not going to love your images as much. I want this to be an experience you never forget and cherish every time you look at the images.

I know they will cherish these images for years to come. Check out all the highlights from his session.






















***Brevard county newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, melbourne fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, viera newborn photographer, sebastian fl newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, vero fl newborn photographer, brevard county newborn studio, palm bay newborn studio, melbourne newborn studio, vero beach newborn studio, newborn posing, newborn wrapping, newborn images, firefighter newborn photos, baby boy photos, newborn props

No comments:

Post a Comment