Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Meet Baby Sawyer {Brevard County Newborn Photographer}

A month ago I had the pleasure of capturing Lindsey and Cory during their maternity session as they awaited the arrival of their sweet baby boy. If you recall Lindsey was super stunning in the red dress and the location Cory found was a photographers dream.

Well Sawyer has arrived and his session was beautiful. He did so good and we were able to pose him into several poses. We captured beanbag poses (baby alone) and prop shots and parent shots. I liked that mom and dad brought in the little fox that we used during the maternity session too! They hand painted his nursery using shade of teal to make a forest look. When I saw that and a vendor had a color that matched I had to have it on hand for them.

They were so excited when they saw it at the session and beamed with excitement that I purposefully choose it to match his room. Each session I tailor to my clients. At the end of the day this is your baby and I want you to love your images. I can create beautiful images but if it is not what you are looking for then I haven't met your needs. That is also why I offer a free design session with each session so you and I can talk and plan your session around your favorite colors, style and home.

Sawyer's session did just that. We incorprated colors, style and home decor trends to match his session. Here are the highlights from his session.























****BRevard county newborn photographer, space coast newborn photographer, melbourne fl newborn photographer, sebastian fl newborn photographer, palm bay newborn photographer, vero beach newborn photographer, palm bay newborn studio, brevard county newborn studio, melbourne newborn studio, newborn poses, newborn wrapping, newborn workflow, newborn images, newborn workshops, baby photos, baby pictures, potato sack pose, bucket pose, parent shots

No comments:

Post a Comment