Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Model Materntiy Session {Brevard County Maternity Photographer}

A few weeks ago while playing with my son at the local park I notice this flower in bloom. It was a tall grassy flower with pinkish purple fuzzy blooms. The golden sun was setting and they just radiate with beauty. My photographer's heart started to skip a beat. Surely my son wouldn't model for me and my iphone, I knew I needed my big camera and a pregnant model. So I casually posted a request on my personal FB page and Sheena responded. She was just about 36 weeks pregnant  so we need to act quick.

I am so glad she was willing to do this. The blooms are most likely gone by now but this images we captures were amazing.  Less than a week later her sweet baby girl came into the world. Guess it was perfect timing on our part!






***Maternity photographer, maternity images, maternity photos, maternity gowns, maternity session, pregnancy photos, pregnancy pictures, pregnancy gown, pregnancy session, brevard county maternity photographer, space coast maternity photographer, palm bay maternity photographer, baby bump, mom to be, pregnancy glow,

No comments:

Post a Comment