Monday, December 4, 2017

Brecken's 6 Month Milestone {Brevard County Children Photographer}

Brecken has been busy since I last seen him. He came to me for his newborn session after spending almost a month in the NICU. He had some challenges to overcome in the beginning but that has not stopped this big boy from growing big and strong.

At his 6 month milestone session, we met at my studio and did some family shots in the field across the way and then we moved indoors for Brecken to show off his skills. He has amazing head control and did awesome with tummy time. And let's talk about his smile! Boy does he smile with his whole face! I just love it. What a happy baby! Since he is part of the Baby Plan club I will be seeing him again for another milestone! Can't wait to see what his new tricks are going to be.

The nice thing about milestone session when you book the Baby plan is that you get to use them at your leisure. I suggest (after newborn) 3,6,9 and 12 month. Sometimes life gets busy and you want to postpone a session, no worries they don't expire. That's the beauty of this plan. If you are interested, please contact me. I would love to discuss.

















***Brevard county newborn photographer, brevard county children photographer, milestone session, 6 month session, palm bay newborn photographer, space coast photographer, melbourne, photographer, palm bay studio photographer, palm bay children photographer, melbourne children photographer, space coast children photographer, milestone session plan, baby plan,

No comments:

Post a Comment